7″’ color capacitive touch screen with Wi-Fi connectivity and integrated Web server
16 different pages to locate icons upon 3D drawings, plans, pictures, etc. It allows controlling and monitoring the elements of an installation with 3D drawings. Scenes editing and annual timings intuitive programming. Possibility to arm / disarm alarm, to activate presence simulation, to check the weather forecast, to use a graphical whiteboard notes, etc.
Wi-Fi Connectivity. Web server for remote installation management included. It permits to control a KNX installation from any iOS, Android or Samsung Smart TV device or using a PC connected to the internet. It is also full compatible with Google Home for voice control of the smart home installation.
- Supply: 18-30V DC from auxiliary power supply
- 200mA from auxiliary (It is not possible to use KNX power supply auxiliary output. With Ingenium power supplies, it is possible)
- 1mA from KNX BUS
- Size: 207 x 140 x 4mm (13mm depth)
- Mounting: Surface
- Flush mounting with box (included)
- On universal distribution box, screwed on wall
- Easily mounting on plasterboard wall
- Programming: FTP Upload